Monday, September 8, 2008

New Pictures

Finally! The Greeni Cellini is DONE. Now I've got that out of my system, I won't do another one again. Unless of course, someone WANTS one.



Since I'm a bad blogger, and I haven't kept up with this blog like I've intended. Here are some new things:



Copper swirls, hammered for texture, and big blue crystals added for sparkle. How cool is it that the linking aluminum rings are almost exactly the same blue as the crystals?




Playing around with copper is so fun. This pendant was the result of some hammering, some soldering, some filing, and some general screwing around. For size purposes, the green crystal 10mm. This has been given away to a friend of the family. Don't worry, if you want more, there are some in the works.

Stay tuned...

No comments: