Saturday, May 12, 2012

Whoo!  I haven't blogged in a long time.  This a whole new set up for posting, and I'm not sure I like it.  I guess I'll get used to it.

Anyway, here we are again.  The Beadwhisperer blog.  Much of the same going on here.  Work, work, show, cats, work some more.  That's pretty much it. 

I've started playing around with torch fired enamel this month.  It's fun, using fire to make colors, and those are two things I really dig, color and fire.  Since my Aunt is the enamelist in the family, I'm not aspiring to take over THAT role, but I would like to add some TFE beads to what I already do.  I've not seen too much maille that incorporates TFE with maille.  Or seed bead work for that matter.  Now that I've said that, the tutorials will come out in the magazines, and books will be published.  It's funny how that seems to work.  I wish I had some photos to share, however, my camera has gone missing, and the ipood takes photos that aren't that great.  I'll put 'find the camera' on my to do list this weekend.

Another thing on my To Do list, is be more positive.  Not just this weekend, but all day, every day.  Being positive helps creativity.  Being around all the negativity (Neg) at work daily is really difficult, but if I keep my head up, think positive thoughts, I rise above it.  When I start listening to the Neg, and getting right in there, rolling around with the Neg, it is not good.  My attitude suffers, my work suffers, and my real life (after work) suffers.  No good.  Banish the Neg.  Do something useful and constructive every day.  The Neg hates constructive and useful, so it won't stick around. 

Have a good day, and make something beautiful!

No comments: