Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holy Moly! I can't believe I haven't posted here in so long. Blame Facebook. Lots of my pictures are posted over there. Not to mention Mob Wars and Mafia Wars (Join my mobs willya? I need the help)

Here are a couple highlights of the past months:


Blue aluminum foxtail (or box) weave with crackle glass & vintage glass beads. This is really slinky and cool.

Another view, with cat hair for realism.

Back in January I took a class on making these slide pendants.
Of course, I fell in love right away, and now have all KINDS of stuff
for making pendants. This is an old stamp commorating Pittsburgh's
Steel Industry. On the back is a little piece of map showing Pittsburgh.
Way cool. Way mine.




I wish the quality on this is better. Completely made by hand.
(except for the gawdawful clasp which has been removed) Links
forged from 14 gauge copper, and hammered. All the little dangly
doo-dads hand wrapped with love. I need more doo-dads on there,
though, so it's not for sale until it's more 'doo-ed' up. (heh)

I have a ton of shows lined up too. I'll post them on a different entry tomorrow. It's going to be a fun summer!






No comments: