Saturday, August 1, 2009


Part of my problem is that my 'work space' is in heinous disarray.

I started organizing the bead portion of my program two weeks ago, and I've corralled most of the seed beads. MOST. There are a lot of stragglers. Of course it does not help that I keep buying beads. You see, this is the first time in my life that I can afford to buy (most) of what I want. Which has led to massive piles of stuff. Some stuff I've forgotten I've purchased. I read all these wonderful things online, and go off to get the supplies. I've got the full compliment to make soldered pendants, including sheets of cool scrappy paper, cool 'found' things, solder, microscope slides, glass, foil-the whole bit. Alas, I've sold one pendant this year. I need to rethink how I'm selling those. Although I've seen them for $19 online, show patrons have shown no interest in purchasing them for that. Even with a spiffy ball chain. I guess I really have to do a cost analysis on them to see exactly what I can ask. (Lazy, I just used the price point from online sellers)

Back from that tangent. I seriously need to clean up this mess and organize things. I think it'd help my creativity.

No comments: